Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What an outstanding weekend.

All things are good.

Friday was another good night at Kickbacks.

Saturday was doing my part to revive the economy by dropping a fat grand on hair, tires, dinner, and Matrix Trilogy box set in Blu-Ray. Yep, that all happened. So much for the budget.

Sunday
was the DONNA MARATHON... which was SO fun and SO inspiring. I'm pretty sure we want to run it next year... whether it be the full or the half. There's no reason why a 79 year old man can finish 26.2 miles and I can't... that's just a slap in my fat ass to get serious. The idea of running that far makes my head explode... do you know how far that is?

For my Flint readers: it's from Applebees on Miller Road to OWOSSO.

View Larger Map

For my Grand Rapids readers? A marathon is like RUNNING, no STOPPING, from Grand Haven to WALKER:

View Larger Map

MY GOD.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Thanks for the visual aids. It's funny, but a few years back I actually went with Fred and his family to Missouri (I think...) to watch him compete in his first marathon. He was spent afterwards but finished in a pretty decent time. Good stuff. You got this, Meg. Locked. Down.

    ReplyDelete