Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mmm..mmm...mmm... TASTY!


There's a large fountain soda outside of my window. Now, my years of studying and practicing advertising in the workplace tells me that paying a mid-teen to early-twenty year old $5.75 per hour to dress up in logo-covered costume to hustle corners garners attention of passers-by to persuade them to come in and create TOM awareness.

I guess the booty-dancing in costume is supposed to appeal to the downtown demographic? He or she is well on his way to a career in advertising!

I'd snack that.

1 comment:

  1. If at the exact moment you saw the giant soda with limbs outside your window you decided to run outside and dance with it...now that would have been priceless. But yes, I'd call the person in the costume an aspiring advertising major, as well.

    ReplyDelete